The paracetamol in Calpol SixPlus Suspension is used to relieve pain such as teething pain and toothache, headache, migraine, neuralgia, sore throat and aches and pains that come with colds and flu. It also brings down fever (high temperature).
Calpol SixPlus comes with a double sided measuring spoon, with a .5 ml and 5 ml measurement.
Directions for use:
- Do not give more than 4 doses in any 24 hour period
- Leave at least 4 hours between doses
- Do not give this medicine to your child for more than 3 days without speaking to your doctor or pharmacist.
- Do not give to children under the age of 6 years
- Contains 250g of Paracetamol per 5 ml.
- Maltitol Liquid (E956), sorbitol liquid (E420), Glycerol, dispersible cellulose, xanthan gum, polysorbate 80, Methyl (E218) and propyl (E216) parahydroxybenzoate, acesulfame potassium (E950), saccharin sodium and ourified water. Yje flavouring imitation strawberry.
- Contains paracetamol: Do not give with any other paracetamol-containing products.
- Do not store above 25 ° C.
- Store in original container to protect from sunlight.
- Keep the bottle tightly closed.
- As with all medicines, if you are pregnant or currently taking any other medicine, consult your doctor before taking this product.
- If symptoms persist, consult your doctor
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Shake the bottle thoroughly.
- Wipe the neck of the bottle clean and do not over-tighten on replacing the cap.
Always read packaging and enclosed leaflet before use.