OptiBac Probiotics For Daily Wellbeing
Live cultures supplement for anyone looking for a quality daily good bacteria supplement and an easy sugar-free alternative to yoghurts and yoghurt drinks.
- Each capsule contains 5 billion friendly bacteria + 88mg of Fructooligosaccharide (FOS) fibres and the billions count is guaranteed until end of expiry.
- Bestselling supplement containing 6 different live cultures strains from the Lactobacillus, Lactococcus and Bifidobacterium genera.
- Scientifically proven to pass through stomach acidity and survive to reach the gut.
- Complements your natural gut bacteria
- Easy-to-take capsule.
- Recommended for daily use.
- No refrigeration required.
- Suitable for: women during pregnancy, vegetarians and gluten free for those with coeliac disease or an intolerance.
- Suitable from 1 year onwards.
- Free from artificial flavourings or colourings that may be found in other food & drinks containing live cultures.
Directions for use
- For best results take 1 capsule daily with food, preferably with breakfast, or as professionally directed.
- Intake can be increased to 2 capsules a day if desired.
- Drink plenty of water with your course of live cultures.
- For anyone unable to swallow capsules, the capsule can be opened and contents mixed with a cold meal or beverage.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dosage.
Live cultures are not recommended for those with serious medical conditions e.g. those who are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the ICU, have melaena, have a central venous catheter, infants with short bowel syndrome, or patients with open wounds following major surgery; unless under a doctor's care.
This is a food supplement and is not intended to prevent, treat or diagnose any medical conditions. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. If you are taking any medications or have a serious medical condition, consult a doctor before use. OptiBac supplements will not cause dependency and may be used on an ongoing basis.